IF you have an iPhone with iOS 12 software or later and Face ID you can create fun Memoji to share with your friends. Memojis are basically just personalised animated emoji that can copy your facial expressions and be sent via iMessage or FaceTime. How to make Memoji on iPhone First you need to open your Messages app and click the compose button in the top right hand corner. Then tap the Memoji button near the bottom of the screen that looks like an emoji head in a yellow square. Then swipe right and click the big blue plus sign that says “New Memoji” underneath. Here you’ll be able to customise your Memoji to look just like you, if you so wish, including skin tone, hair colour and accessories. Click “Done” when you’re finished. You can also use Memoji characters that are already setup for you like a unicorn and a shark. Just swipe to the left in the Memoji creation section to see all your options. How to use Memoji as stickers You can use Memoji for lots of things like animating your feelings in a message, creating stickers or on FaceTime. You can also use your Memoji as… Read full this story
- Apple just announced iOS 12 — here are all the major changes coming to iPhones and iPads later this year (AAPL)
- You can download the beta version of iOS 12 for iPhones and iPads now — here's how (AAPL)
- How to download iOS 12, Apple's big new iPhone update
- iOS 12's most fun feature is hiding in your iPhone keyboard — here's how to create your own 'Memoji' (AAPL)
- Here's what you need to know about Apple's new iPhone updates
- Top 9 features coming to the iPhone in iOS 12
- Your iPhone's camera just got an upgrade thanks to iOS 12 — here are all the ways it changed
- iOS 12's most fun feature is hiding in your iPhone keyboard — here's how to create your own 'Memoji'
- Here's how Google's new $800 Pixel 3 compares to the $750 iPhone XR
- The iPhone XS Max is an absolutely gorgeous phone, but it proves that bigger isn't always better
How to make your Memoji on iPhone – and what you can do with them have 344 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 22, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.