INSTAGRAM has launched a new feature called Live Rooms that will let you chat with up to three friends at the same time. It’s a bit different from other virtual chat platforms because anyone will be able to watch your live conversation. Previously, only two people were able to be involved in a live chat on Instagram. Live Rooms has changed that to a maximum of four. Instagram has suggested people could use the feature for talk show or podcast purposes. The feature started rolling out globally on March 1 and should soon be avaliable to everyone. How to create an Instagram Live Rooms chat To use Live Rooms you’ll need to make sure you’ve updated your Instagram app. Then, open the app, swipe left so you’re on the camera screen and then swipe through the options at the bottom of the screen until you’re on ‘Live’. Once you’ve added a title you’ll need to tap the ‘Rooms’ icon to add your guests. You can search for a guest to add or accept people who are requesting to go live with you. You’ll be able to add three guests at once. If you’re the one starting the Live Room then… Read full this story
- The Most Joyful Live Comedy Right Now Is Inside
- The best Android apps (July 2020)
- Malavika Mohanan on films, fandom, and being almost-famous
- We’re feeling more lonely than ever—here are 5 ways technology can help
- The best iPhone apps (July 2020)
- Self-isolating: 47 things to do if you're bored at home
- “Drag Race” Brought A Piece Of Queer Culture To Middle America. Now What?
- Inside 6lack’s hot new release that’s a lot more than an EP
- #BlackBirdersWeek co-founders talk nature and race
- Werner Herzog: 'I'm fascinated by trash TV. The poet must not avert his eyes'
How to create Instagram ‘Live Room’ for group video chats that ANYONE can watch have 304 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.