The first look at Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s interview with Oprah Winfrey has aired. During US programme 60 Minutes on Sunday, an excerpt of the trio’s sit-down was shown with the chat show Queen telling the couple: “You’ve said some pretty shocking things here”. Oprah later adds: “I just want to make it clear to everybody there is no subject that’s off-limits.” The CBS broadcast network released two brief clips from Winfrey’s interview of the couple, which is scheduled to air on March 7. It is the first TV interview the couple, formally known as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have given since making their homes in California last year. Winfrey is shown on the clip asking Meghan, “Were you silent or were you silenced?”. At one point, she is seen telling her it appeared “almost unsurvivable sounds like there was a breaking point.” “My biggest concern was history repeating itself,” Harry later says. Harry, 36, was seated next to Meghan, 39, and holding her hand throughout. The couple announced this month that they are expecting their second child. Seemingly referring to his mum, Princess Diana, during the interview, Harry said: “I’m just really relieved and happy to… Read full this story
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
- Should Oprah run for president? Here's what political experts think.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry joke ‘how do you keep control of them?’ as they meets kids and teachers in snowy visit
- Meghan Markle reveals SHE asked to guest edit Vogue after 'summoning up the courage' and hopes she's created a magazine of 'positivity, kindness, humour and inclusivity'
- How Prince Harry And Meghan Markle's Kiss Just Broke Royal Tradition
- 7 takeaways from Iowa Democrats' biggest night of the year
- Call the midwife: Three Northern Ireland Ireland women reveal what the job is really like
- Revealed: Meghan Markle wore $2,500 Gucci tweed dress for Vogue portrait taken at Smart Works charity that donates clothes to disadvantaged women
- Unplugged! The biggest hack in history
- Watch this fantastic Harry Potter fan film, Voldemort: Origins of the Heir
Harry reveals 'biggest fear was history repeating' in first look at tell-all Oprah chat have 368 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.