A four-year-old girl found wandering the streets alone has not been claimed by her family three days later. The little girl, who told police her name is Sidaya, was found by police officers in the middle of the night standing alone on a street corner in the Bronx, New York. Despite issuing multiple alerts on social media appealing for her family to come forward, Sidaya has still not been claimed by parents or a guardian. In a bid to find out how she became lost in the night, police released CCTV footage showing a woman crossing a street where Sidaya was found. As she crosses the road, the woman looks back at the little girl following closely behind. She appears to wait for Sidaya to catch-up before both move out of shot. Police found Sidaya on the street around 10 minutes after the images were captured – with officers saying it was not known if the woman was known to the girl or if she was a concerned member of the public. The woman is described as being in her 20s and around 5ft2. She was seen wearing a light coloured, belted jacket, dark trousers with a darker scarf covering… Read full this story
- 36 best films to watch on Disney Plus
- 36 of the best films to watch on Disney Plus
- My favourite places in NZ: Travel Guides star Rusha Paenga
- 36 best films to stream on Disney Plus
- Jennifer Arcuri, didn’t you have any clue your affair with Bonking Boris Johnson wasn’t going to last?
- 36 of the best films to stream on Disney Plus
- 36 best films to see on Disney Plus
Girl, 4, found wandering streets alone still not claimed by family three days later have 268 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.