Now during lockdown, you may have embraced your natural hair. But seeing as we'll soon be reunited with friends and family, maybe it's time to bring out our styling tools? If you said goodbye to your straighteners because of how long it once took to style your hair, perhaps the latest launch from ghd will help with that. The new ghd Max Styler is perfect for long, thick or curly hair. The styler is proven to deliver up to two times less frizz, less breakage and 80% more shine, while styling in half the time. How good is that? Available for £179 now from hair salons, department stores like Selfridges , ghdhair.com , LookFantastic and Very . The new addition to the award-winning ghd styler range, ghd Max features the biggest styling plates yet, for faster styling than ever before. They are 70% bigger than regular styler plates – so the ghd Max wide plates cover even more hair with each pass of the styler. Get ready to cut down the time spent styling your hair, and enjoy visibly healthier, smoother hair with up to two times less frizz and 80% more shine, all without extreme heat – as the… Read full this story
- First Tastings of New Fall New York Restaurants
- Hair Straightener Styling Today
- Where's The Best Place For You To Stay In New England - A Hotel, B&B Or Rental House?
- Trendy Chic & Affordable Fashion Ideas - Cut Designer Gear Costs By Cutting This Off?
- I Have No Time And Tons Of Stress
- If You Are Looking For a New Style, Get the Latest Trend - Hair Extensions
- The Last Time I Saw Anshan - You're Always A Foreigner In China
- Self Improvement - The New Age Way Of Development!
- Console Tables - Now's the Time to Get the One of Your Dreams
- Want Great Hair? Pro Haircare Tips You Can Use at Home Part 4 (of 7) - Brushing
ghd unveil new Max Styler - which cuts down your styling time by half thanks to larger plates have 314 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.