ANT Middleton has been forced to deny claims he was axed from SAS: Who Dares Wins for making “inappropriate comments to female crew”. It was reported yesterday that he was dropped from the show following the allegations, which were investigated by channel bosses. In light of the report, his spokesperson vehemently denied the claims and said: “Ant categorically denies the allegations. He is always disciplined and utterly professional. “This is the first we have been informed of any such complaint which has never been mentioned previously to Ant or any of his team by Minnow or Channel 4.” Yesterday, The Mirror reported that Channel 4 and Minnow Films investigated a number of complaints from female staff about comments from Ant that they considered to be “inappropriate.” The investigation led to a meeting between Ant, 40, and the broadcaster where they decided to end their working relationship. Channel 4 said: “We can’t comment on anonymous allegations, however, we take issues of welfare very seriously. “We clearly set out our expectations of behaviour in our Supplier Code of Conduct. We are satisfied appropriate action has been taken.” Minnow Films added: “The welfare of those working on our productions is of paramount importance…. Read full this story
- Who is Nick Knowles, what is the Who Dares Wins host’s net worth and does he have any children with ex-wife Jessica?
- ITV boss reveals channel favourite Ant McPartlin will be making a comeback after drink-driving shame
- New York police to make Weinstein do perp walk: 'This guy doesn’t get to hide from the cameras'
- France win World Cup 2018 final in breathless six-goal thriller against Croatia
- David Schwimmer says comparing Al Franken with Harvey Weinstein was 'terrible and horrifying mistake'
- Kevin Spacey under scrutiny in possible sex-crime case, says LA district attorney
- America's #MeToo movement means little until Donald Trump and his cronies are held to account
- Sean Penn criticises #MeToo movement: ‘I know some lies have been told. I’m talking about women towards men’
- Family of murder victim: 'We will not be ignored anymore'
- Ben Shephard on being a heart-throb and having no street cred
Furious Ant Middleton denies making ‘inappropriate comments to female crew on set’ before SAS: Who Dares Wins axe have 343 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.