Former EastEnders actress Britanny Papple looks world apart from how soap fans will have last seen her when she played Phil Mitchell’s daughter Louise. Britanny was the third actress to take on the role of Phil’s daughter with Lisa Fowler, and she left the soap ten years ago. Now 22, she has posted a throwback comparison snap of herself holding a photo of her old headshot from when she was younger. Brittany graduated from Millennium Performing Arts school in 2017 and went on to work as a dancer in Disneyland, and is now starring in a touring musical. The role of Louise was originally played by Rachel Cox from 2001-2003, and Danni Bennatar took over in 2008, and Britanny in 2010. Tilly Keeper has played the part since 2016 when Louise arrived back on the Square, embroiled in storylines including blackmailing Abi Branning over her fake pregnancy. She helped her dad Phil get over the death of his mum, Peggy Mitchell, and became the stepdaughter of Sharon Watts. Louise was bullied at the hands of Alexandra D’Costa and Madison Drake, and at the start, she too bullied someone – Sonia Fowler’s daughter Bex. She was also kidnapped by a gang… Read full this story
- EastEnders star Jack Ryder sends fans wild on Holby City
- EastEnders star Louisa Lytton gushes about reuniting with Lacey Turner
- EastEnders star Sam Strike 'lands role in The Dark Tower miniseries'
- EastEnders star Katie Jarvis hints she has left the soap
- EastEnders SPOILER: First look at Ben Mitchell's return
- EastEnders star Lauren Crace marks 10 years since appearing in BBC soap
- Ex-EastEnders star Samantha Womack reveals why it was 'hellish' working on soap
- EastEnders star Tamzin Outhwaite reveals her mum has died
- EastEnders star Katie Jarvis breaks silence after glass attack in London
- Barbara Windsor's heartbreaking words to EastEnders star Jake Wood after Alzheimer's diagnosis
Former EastEnders star unrecognisable ten years on from role as Louise Mitchell have 297 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.