THAT'S not cricket! A tough bug appears to flex his muscles to pose for a snap. The shot — titled What Are You Looking At? — was taken in New Zealand and is up for the Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards . Other entries include a giraffe doing "tongue gymnastics" in Namibia and a cheeky golden-mantled ground squirrel finding "pure joy" picking flowers in a Canadian national park. He's clearly a bit nuts. Most read in World News FRENCH OPEN France approves AstraZeneca jab for over-65s in embarrassing u-turn for Macron BUTTING IN Japan tells China STOP using Covid anal swabs that cause ‘psychological pain’ TAKE A GUESSSSS Can you spot the deadly snake that's perfectly camouflaged in the grass? RITUAL MURDER Girl, 9, is savagely beaten to death during 'exorcism' by mum HOTEL HORROR Man, 21, arrested after 'raping girl, 13, in quarantine hotel’ ICED OUT Inside eerie ghost towns frozen in time after residents fled -50C temperatures Fota Wildlife Park staff and animals take part in viral Jerusalema dance sensation GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
- A fox foraging for wild cherries on a parked car, a seal that thinks it's a comedian and a cheeky squirrel: Amazing snaps show the year's best mammal photos
- Teen Choice Awards 2018: Riverdale starts the excitement as they rake in a whopping 10 awards
- Joe Exotic’s Precarious Kingdom
- All the Netflix Original Movies and TV Shows Coming In April
- Kristin Chenoweth on Her Darker Role in ‘Family Weekend’
Flexing cricket and grinning squirrel among hilarious finalists for Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards have 260 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.