Former Coronation Street actor Ryan Thomas shocked takeout customers as he showed up on their doorsteps to deliver food in his £286,000 Rolls Royce. The 36-year-old actor has been helping out at his brother Adam’s restaurant The Spinn. Ryan took to Instagram to reveal how he was surprising diners with the presence of a former soap star as he handed out their posh burgers. “I’m just waiting outside The Spinn to pick up my next delivery. Make the call, you know you want to,” Ryan told his followers. “I might be coming to a home near you,” the Jason Grimshaw actor teased. As he took breaks between orders, Ryan also filmed himself watching an episode of The Chase in the comfort of his extravagant motor. Ryan, 36, said he was happy to help out brother Adam, 32, who last year revealed that he and his restaurant co-owner were doing their deliveries themselves to keep down cost. Before joining the restaurant business, like his brother Ryan Adam also found work in a soap – starring as Adam Barton in Emmerdale for seven years. In a message to customers, Adam said he and business partner Scott Graham would be handling all deliveries… Read full this story
- Lydia Bright cradles her growing baby bump in a bejewelled floral gown as she attends star-studded charity fashion show
- FSBO: For Sale By Owners Chapter IV [part 1]
- Borat - Orientalist Satire for Make Glorious Debate Western Intelligentsiya
- Interview With Marty Angelo, Author of Once Life Matters
- Summer Job Hunting 101
- NFL Preview 2006
- American Idol Season 1 - Where are They Now?
- How Summer Camp & Prayer Turned Me Into a Halfway Decent Piano Player - Part One
- Hurricane Katrina: No Match for Hurricane C
Ex-Corrie star Ryan Thomas works as burger delivery driver in £280k Rolls Royce have 280 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.