VICAR Charles and Andrea Tate grow closer next week in Emmerdale as they plan Mandy Dingle's wedding. The wedding planner's long marriage to Jamie Tate took a disastrous turn when he discovered her one-night-stand with the Square's villain Graham Foster. Visit our Emmerdale page for the latest gossip Find all Emmerdale spoilers here Bu, as viewers will of course know, it was Jamie's affair with Belle which proved to be the final nail in the coffin for their relationship. However, it looks like there might be a new romance on the horizon for Andrea as sparks fly between her and the new vicar next week. Viewers will see Andrea meet Charles to talk about plans for Mandy Dingle's wedding. Will a romance blossom? Meeting Andrea isn't the only excitement Charles is in for next week as the exhumation at the church's cemetery kicks off. Viewers will see Harriet stare at the grave where Malone was once hidden. MORE FOR YOU NEW HAIR, WHO DIS? Emmerdale fans stunned by Brenda’s striking hair transformation SINISTER SIDE Emmerdale viewers horrified as Paul threatens Lydia Spoiler LOVE TRIANGLE Emmerdale’s Ellis Chapman calls off romance with dad’s ex Priya Sharma FULL? Emmerdale fans confused by… Read full this story
- Emmerdale spoilers: Victoria Sugden regrets sleeping with Luke following her rape trauma
- Emmerdale’s Andrea Tate secretly records Kim’s murder confession – but fans are sure she’s being set up
- Is Kim Tate leaving Emmerdale? The village villain is going to meet her downfall
- Emmerdale’s Dan Spencer to be left fighting for his life after he suffers horrifying food poisoning at Brenda’s cafe
- Emmerdale shock as Kim Tate schemes to take Millie away from Andrea for good
Emmerdale spoilers: Vicar Charles and Andrea Tate grow closer as they plan Mandy Dingle’s wedding have 297 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.