EX-EASTENDERS Louise Mitchell actress, Brittany Papple, has wowed fans with a stunning transformation – 10 years after her soap exit. The actress, 22, was the third child star to take on the role of Phil Mitchell’s daughter with Lisa Fowler in the BBC One show. Following her departure from the soap, Brittany trained at Millennium Performing Arts and graduated in 2017. In 2018, Brittany revealed she was heading to Disneyland for a future as a dancer at the world famous park. She still regularly updates fans on her life on social media, where she looks unrecognisable from Walford alter ego Louise . Brittany now boasts platinum blonde locks – and is now grown up enough to sip cocktails with pals. She also appears to enjoy a jet-set lifestyle, with past trips to Barcelona and Milan also shared with fans. Some of her Instagram followers can’t quite believe that she used to play the East End character, with one commenting on her page: “Louise Mitchell that you?” Louise now lives in Essex after leaving the BBC soap in 2010. She played Brittany in some very major storylines for the character including, the custody dispute between her dad Phil Mitchell and mum… Read full this story
- Inside Soap Awards 2019: Hollyoaks scoops the Best Soap prize for the FIRST time in the event's history... as Stephanie Davis and Adam Woodward win the Best Actor and Actress awards
- EastEnders' Scott Maslen leaks major storyline in deleted video
- EastEnders’ Adam to leave as actor Stephen Rahman-Hughes is axed
- Original EastEnders cast member Sandy Ratcliff, 70, died from an accidental overdose alone in her care home, inquest hears
- All the Strictly Come Dancing celebrities booted out in week one
- The 100 best films of the 21st century
EastEnders’ Brittany Papple star Louise Mitchell is unrecognisable a decade after leaving the soap have 278 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.