THIS is the dramatic moment a quick-thinking mum saves her toddler from choking to death – as the family's TV night takes an unexpected turn. A family of five was captured on CCTV footage while sitting watching TV in their lounge room, when the toddler, who was sitting on the floor, appeared to put something in his mouth. The young boy can then be seen putting his hands over his mouth, at which point his mother springs into action, realising that something isn't right. The mum stood him up and leant him over, while tapping his back. The object appears to be released from the toddler's mouth, and he miraculously stops choking. The video was shared by Tiny Hearts Education , an Australian organisation running first aid courses for new parents, as a cautionary message for parents about the dangers of children choking on small objects. "This is hard to watch, but this is real life," the caption read. "Because this Mama knew basic first aid, she could spring into action and be the hero her child needed." Most read in News viral load Fears Brazil strain could DELAY lifting lockdown as it may evade antibodies TESTING TIMES 5 postcodes… Read full this story
- Boy, 4, dies suddenly after going to bedroom to watch TV leaving mum heartbroken
- Dramatic moment Venezuelan army foils 'amateur' coup attempt led by Green Beret with his two Special Forces buddies - and 'backed by shadowy US billionaires' - as they set out to assassinate President Maduro with '300 hungry, untrained men'
- Mia Tindall is the apple of mum Zara’s eye on family day out
- Secrets behind the Gogglebox families - including what they do for a living
- Mum documents hilarious reasons for her toddler’s meltdowns from hating new book to running out of cutlery to put away
- 'She got very excited seeing her GaGa!' Binky Felstead shares sweet video of daughter India kissing the TV screen as her grandmother makes an appearance on Made In Chelsea
- 'It was like she was choking': James Jordan reveals he and wife Ola had to rush baby daughter Ella to hospital after terrifying health scare
- New on Netflix – what to watch and recent releases
- 'I'm struggling to remember a more disturbing half hour of soap': Coronation Street fans react to dramatic scenes as Yasmeen ATTACKS husband Geoff after months of abuse
- Muriel Bowser is steering DC through the pandemic. She's also the single mom of a toddler
Dramatic moment quick-thinking mum saves toddler from choking to death as family watched TV have 409 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.