ERLING HAALAND is not the only member of his family scoring goals at a ludicrous rate. The Borussia Dortmund striker’s 17-year-old cousin is also tearing it up in Norway with an astonishing 64 goals in 37 matches. Haaland is one of the most lethal finishes in European football with the 20-year-old scoring 27 goals in as many games for Dortmund this season. But incredibly this is not even the best scoring record in his family with Albert Braut Tjaaland netting goals for fun. The teenage ace has been starring for the youth teams of Molde, the same club where Haaland developed his talent. Whether he can go on to match the brilliance of Haaland is questionable but the youngster appears to have a bright future. Haaland is one of the most sought after players with Manchester City leading the chase to sign him. Chelsea are also one of the clubs battling to secure his signature with the striker lined up as their main transfer target. But according to Sport Bild , Chelsea have no chance of signing the Norway star. FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE Most read in Football Live Blog FOOTIE NEWS LIVE Liverpool… Read full this story
- BBC 100 Women 2019: Who is on the list this year?
- Realizing Success in a Dying Town - Out With the Old
- Inside story of how the death of 'best mate' Danny Frawley sent fallen celebrity football agent Ricky Nixon's life spiralling into despair - ending in him being rushed to hospital
- The Resisting Winter (A Novel and Parody) Part Three: "November Slush"
- French Soccer Players
- Why even Toronto advocates calling for a handgun ban say the federal debate on gun violence has missed the point
- Building Wealth Strategies and Keeping Them!
- The Takeout's
- 99 Ways to Think Like an Entrepreneur, Even If You Aren't One
- Great Indian Legend, Father of American Jainism
Dortmund star Erling Haaland’s 17-year-old cousin tearing it up in Norway with staggering 64 goals in 37 matches have 305 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.