A mum who went viral after disastrously using Gorilla Glue as hairspray has had a cancer scare with doctors finding lumps in both her breasts. Tessica Brown found fame after posting about her distressing hair ordeal, which eventually saw her having to cut off most of her locks and undergo a surgical procedure. Now, during a pre-op consultation for a breast lift and abdominal liposuction, doctors have found masses in both of the 40-year-old’s breasts, TMZ reports. The same surgeon who removed the industrial-strength adhesive from Ms Brown’s hair free of charge, has removed the lumps and they are being tested for cancer. What do you think about this story? Let us know in the comments The social media influencer’s manager Gina Rodriguez told TMZ her client is grateful to Dr Michael Obeng, though it is unclear if she had to pay for the removal. She added mum-of-five, Ms Brown, from Louisiana, believes the Gorilla Glue ordeal was meant to lead to the worrying discovery. Dr Obeng had reached out after seeing the series of TikTok videos and Instagram posts go viral, performing a four-hour procedure to remove the glue, usually costing around £9,000 ($12,500). Ms Brown had initially been… Read full this story
- Peter Andre’s wife Emily takes a swipe at Katie Price as she says people ‘don’t think’ about risks of plastic surgery
- Peter Andre's wife Emily takes swipe at Katie Price over plastic surgery risks
- Girl's kiss for mum days before she lost cancer battle leaving her orphaned at 8
- Love Your Cancer Doctor? Get a Second Opinion
- Breast cancer screening: 450,000 women missed out on checkup invitations due to IT error, Jeremy Hunt admits
- Eight-year-old girl kisses cancer mum in heartbreaking photo taken days before she died – leaving her orphaned
- Did Drinking Give Me Breast Cancer?
- How doctorâs free surgery brings joy to disfigured children in Cambodia Post Magazine
- FACE TO FACE – He just spat the words out: ‘Oh, it’s cancer’
- Cameroon: Humanitarian Work
Doctors find lumps in Gorilla Glue girl's breasts during mammogram before plastic surgery have 325 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.