THIS is the stomach-churning moment a “disgusting” bloke uses a filthy train seat as a dining table while sitting cross-legged on the floor. The sickening photo shows a man sitting on the floor as he digs in his takeaway meal while travelling on a service in Perth. The passenger, dressed in jeans and a dark T-shirt, was spotted using the train seat as a table and a plate as he casually continued scrolling on his phone. The disgusting image was posted on Facebook by The Bell Tower Times, on Monday. The caption reads “Improvise, adapt, overcome. Don’t miss out on all those seat flavours”. Facebook users were shocked someone would choose to eat their meal off a train seat. “And when he’s finished he can choose any flavour chewy from under the seat,” one user said. “Yum yum the taste of a**,” another one said. One Facebook user said “Gotta love some eggs, bacon and bodily fluids in the morning.” A comment reads “Nothing like a bit of butt salt as seasoning!” while another one says “Can’t wait to sit on his honey chicken on my way to the footy” “I don’t like putting my arse on those seats, let… Read full this story
- I Cannot Play On The Fucking Floor With These Kids One More Second
- How daggy dad and footy fan Scott Morrison used his common touch to win over everyday Australians - starting with a small pub in Tasmania
- Could you stomach a £3,000 summer tum-over? A new machine promises to do the same for your abs as 20,000 sit-ups - in just half an hour
- Bordeaux by train: on the right line for wine
- Witness to BART killing describes horror aboard the moving train
- Pranks on the Press, banter with her bodyguards, and pulling Princess Michael's leg - Diana was always full of mischief. In third part of our unique series, those who knew her best recall her razor-sharp wit
- Tyler the Creator in the UK: forget hip-hop, we're the new Sex Pistols!
- Laraaji: the Brian Eno of laughter
- I HATE YOU AND YOUR STUPID MOVIE ...Punchdrunk!
- 'The people of Aleppo needed someone to drag them into the revolution'
‘Disgusting’ bloke uses filthy train seat as a dining table while sitting cross-legged on floor have 358 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.