DELIVEROO has announced that it will be rewarding its drivers with up to £10,000 each as a thank you when it floats on the UK stock market. The food delivery chain is also offering customers a chance to get in on the market launch with an exclusive opportunity to buy stocks. Over one quarter of Deliveroo's global rider fleet are expected to benefit from the new £16million ‘Thank You Fund’, which will launch on the day the company goes public. There will be payments of £10,000, £1,000, £500 and £200, or local currency equivalents. Every rider who has worked with Deliveroo for at least one year and has completed 2,000 orders will receive £200, and the average payment per eligible rider will be £440. The cash payment will be calculated by reference to the number of orders completed by each eligible The largest payments being made to those riders who have completed the highest number of orders in each market, with hundreds set to receive the largest payment of £10,000. Over half of those receiving this sum are in the UK, some of whom began riding with Deliveroo alongside CEO Will Shu soon after the company launched. Rider Louise Tindell… Read full this story
- Why Went Wrong with The China Super Hot Stock Market?
- We May Be Facing a Fall Stock Market Crash
- The Stock Market's Best-Kept Inside Secret - The E-Mini
- Stock Trading Strategies - 8 "Whys" And 5 "Hows" Concerning Stock Trading Strategies!
- How to Invest in Bear Markets
- The 10 Most Influential Internet Marketers (Part 1)
- How to Convert Losses Into Profits in Stock Trading?
- Do You Need To Invest On The Stock Exchange?
- Understanding the Different Types of Stock Trading
- Be Prepared! You're in For the Ride of Your Life!
Deliveroo promises drivers up to £10,000 EACH as it prepares to float on the stock market have 279 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.