A DAD was left terrified by a huge “wolf” in his back garden worrying that it was a “sign of misfortune”. Feroz, 38, had been used to seeing parakeets and kestrels roam across his garden but was shocked when he spotted the “massive” canine-like animal. Speaking to MyLondon Feroz said: “It looked like a jet black wolf when I first saw it – I said bloody hell this is massive.” The teacher explained how seeing different types of animals moving across his garden was common. “My garden is like a Disney film, we get kestrel, parakeets, seagulls, three-legged cats, one-eyed cats, there is a lot going on.” It was only when the teacher saw the creature mate with an orange fox that he realised they were the same animal. “I saw him mating with a fox and thought dogs and foxes don’t mate,” Feroz said. “On closer inspection, when he came up to the patio doors I realised what he was.” The fur family now have a black cub that likes to play in Feroz’s Isleworth garden. After researching the colouring of his garden visitor he discovered that its black coat is likely to have come from a genetic mutation… Read full this story
- Kate Middleton's mum guilt triggered by Charlotte's innocent question as she left for work
- 13 HUGE Emmerdale spoilers for next week as Cain and Moira’s reunion is teased
- Woman got away with murder by storing remains in her loft for 17 years then burying body in garden wrapped in 41 layers of plastic
- Girl who was pregnant at 15 married 24-year-old after dad 'traded' her for crate of beer
- Enter, stage left
- Mother spends £250,000 transforming her run down £415,000 Victorian house into a stunning family home with a huge open plan kitchen and master suite - and now it's valued at over £1million
- Bank worker is forced to remortgage her home after rogue build charged her £21,000 for a new patio but left her garden looking like a scene from 1917 film
- From chilling ‘deep freeze’ murder to mum torched in a churchyard, the terrifying unsolved crimes that time forgot
- Katkin Tremayne: ‘Dad would climb over people to get his picture’
- Our £2million garden makeover from hell: Meet the couple who trusted an old friend to transform their back yard - only to end up suing after seven years of 'trench warfare'
Dad left terrified by huge ‘wolf’ in his back garden – before realising things weren’t as they seemed have 383 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.