A JEALOUS dad “executed his daughter” shooting her 20 times when she refused to tell him where her mum was after separation. Mustafa Ali Yilmaz, 69, crashed into his daughter’s car, dragged her out of the vehicle and demanded to know where his ex-wife was, in Balikesir, Turkey. Gulnur Yilmaz, 28, a general practitioner, was travelling from Balikesir to Antalya to prepare for an exam with two friends on June 27, 2019. Her father followed her in his car and reportedly crashed into her vehicle, sending it off the road. According to local media, he dragged his daughter out of the car and demanded to know where her mother was. When the woman refused to tell him, he shot her with 20 bullets, 11 of them in her head. The father fled the scene on foot but was soon caught by local police teams with the gun in his possession. He now faces life imprisonment if convicted of murder. The victim's mother Gulden Yilmaz divorced from the man in January 2020. During a hearing at Balikesir Burhaniye High Criminal Court, Yilmaz reportedly claimed that he was mentally unstable. Most read in News SHOW OF SUPPORT ITV ‘will cancel Harry &… Read full this story
- Top 20 Submissions in UFC history
- Harbaugh hailed as football genius by 12th-ranked Wolverines
- Latest on Boston bombing trial: Jurors cry as dad testifies
- Quick Hitters: 20 random thoughts from Day 1 of NFL draft
- The Latest: HOF driver Elliott introduced as 'Chase's dad'
- Top 20 bloodiest fights in UFC history
- The Latest: Ex-FIFA executive Adamu faces further sanctions
- Top 20 Debuts in UFC history
- Oscar Pistorius faces sentencing this week
- Pistorius to be sentenced this week on culpable homicide conviction
Crazed dad ‘executed his daughter with hail of 20 bullets when she refused to say where her mum was after separation’ have 266 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.