A couple claimed they missed out on a £182m EuroMillions jackpot when their numbers were drawn but their ticket payment didn't go through. Rachel Kennedy, 19, and Liam McCrohan, 21, have been left "absolutely heartbroken" when they realised their usual numbers of 6, 12, 22, 29, 33, 6 and 11 had come up. They had played the same numbers for five weeks in a row, before all seven digits appeared in Friday night’s draw. Rachel explained how she had set up her account to automatically buy a EuroMillions ticket for each draw – but when payment for Friday’s ticket was attempted, the lottery account did not have enough funds. Checking her account after Friday’s draw, she was greeted with a message saying her numbers were a “winning match” – however her heart sank when she realised the glitch, reports The Sun. Rachel, a business student at Brighton University, said: “I called my boyfriend Liam and my mum into the room and they couldn’t believe it either so I was like, ‘oh my god I need to call them’. “I called the number thinking that I had won £182million and they said ‘yeah you’ve got the right numbers but you didn’t… Read full this story
- EuroMillions couple who scooped £115MILLION jackpot will make 50 friends and family rich – and they have no idea
- What’s the EuroMillions jackpot tonight, what were the results on Friday and who are the UK’s biggest winners?
- What time is the EuroMillions draw tonight, how much is Friday’s jackpot and how many numbers do you need to win?
- EuroMillions winners have a baby after winning £1million jackpot
- National Lottery EuroMillions results: Winning numbers for Tuesday April 17 2018 £22million jackpot
- Britain’s youngest EuroMillions winner Jane Park celebrates her ‘fun bags’ four years after £4,500 boob job
- California Powerball Winner Bought $669K Winning Ticket in Nick of Time
- Torn Up Lottery Ticket Rescued From Trash Wins $75 Million
- Mike Hill MP: Westminister agenda of national issues deflects from Brexit
- Arreola didn’t punch enough to beat Klitschko
Couple lose £182m EuroMillions jackpot 'after ticket payment didn’t go through' have 330 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.