Coronation Street ‘s Leanne Battersby will be forced to dress up as a nurse as she works for newcomer Harvey, a drugs baron, in a desperate attempt to free her son, Simon Barlow from his clutches. Simon has become involved in a drugs ring and Leanne recently uncovered the truth, only to find he is in too deep now to leave. Broadchurch and Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps star Will Mellor, who plays Harvey, revealed his nasty new character only has money on his mind, and he laughs at the misfortunes of his staff. “He doesn’t care she's lost her child. It’s all about self-gain,” said Will. “What he likes about Leanne is that she goes under the radar. That’s what he likes about Simon as well, he hasn’t got a criminal record. “He’s young, ticks all the boxes and if anything happens to them it doesn’t come back to Harvey.” Will continued: “Leanne is vulnerable and at one point he even says to her ‘you’ve got a nice face’ and she doesn’t look like the usual people he has working for him. “I even get her to wear a nurses outfit so he's even talking… Read full this story
- 'He was a lovely, caring boy': Mother of 14-year-old rammed off his bike and stabbed seven times insists he was NOT involved in drug crimes as pictures show him making a gangland gun sign and posing with cash
- Abandoned by the Police, Mexican Villagers Fight to Take Back Their Towns
- Celebrity deaths 2019: The famous faces and notable figures we said goodbye to this year
- 'I'm staying out of it': Donald Trump insists he 'has no thoughts' on the election and the NHS is NOT on the table in trade talks - but backs Boris Johnson and says he's a 'fan of Brexit'
- Nicola Roberts oozes sophistication in a leaf print ballgown as Girls Aloud star attends Georgio Armani's British Fashion Awards afterparty
- Attack the Block – review
- Mexico’s Murderous Super-Cartel CJNG Is Winning the ‘Narco Game of Thrones’
- Rock & Roll Tragedy: Why 11 Died at the Who’s Cincinnati Concert
- Inside the Cell Where a Sick 16-Year-Old Boy Died in Border Patrol Care
- Humiliation for Jeremy Corbyn as his Palace confrontation with Donald Trump over the NHS falls flat and he is kept apart from the President - who said he would NOT want the health service even 'on a silver platter'
Coronation Street's Leanne Battersby forced to dress up as nurse to sell drugs have 409 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.