British Airways passengers can now buy a discounted Covid-19 test kit to take abroad, which they can use ahead of their return to the UK. Under the current UK travel rules, anyone arriving in the UK will need to show proof of a negative Covid test taken within 72 hours of departure – which leaves travellers having to find somewhere abroad to get a test. However, British Airways is offering discounted antigen kits from Qured for £33, which passengers can buy before they travel. Passengers can order the kits to their UK address, which are designed to be portable so passengers can take them abroad. They can then schedule a video call with one of Qured’s professional health advisors for when it’s time to administer the test, so that they can be guided through the process and check that it’s done correctly. Qured says that the verified results can be available after 20 minutes, and customers with a negative test will be able to download a ‘fit to fly’ certificate for their return. British Airways' CEO Sean Doyle, said: “As we look forward and prepare for a safe return to travel, we remain focused on finding and offering the most… Read full this story
- Taste Test: Walkers Potato Crisps
- TEST DRIVE: Rolls Royce Cullinan -- Don't Call it an SUV
- Road Test: 2018 Volkswagen Beetle 2.0T Coast
- Road Test: 2018 Kia Optima PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid)
- TEST DRIVE: Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- My Old MG Roadster Isn't the Best Car for a Baby! What Car Should I Buy?
- Road Test: 2019 Hyundai Veloster Turbo R-Spec
- Road Test: 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club
- Road Test: 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross SEL 1.5T S-AWC
- Test Mercedes A 200
British Airways passengers can now buy £33 rapid Covid tests to take abroad have 269 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.