BRITAIN'S biggest family has been forced to temporarily shut their pie business after orders boomed after their new TV show. Sue, 45, and Noel, 50, Radford, from Morecombe, Lancashire, are the stars of Channel 5's new show 22 and Counting, which launched last week. The four-part series sees Sue, Noel, and their 22 kids deal with being locked down together in their 10-bedroom home during the pandemic. The family famously don't rely on benefits, and fund their family with their Radford Pie Company. However, following the show launching on February 22, orders of their pies boomed and they were forced to close the doors of the business to keep up with requests. Taking to Facebook, the couple wrote: "For everyone enquiring about order pies online. "We have closed the website site for a few days just so we can try and catch up with the orders that came in after our program aired on Monday. "We had plenty of stock ready to go but we were inundated with orders. "We took the decision to close for a few days rather than you placing a order and having to wait a few weeks to receive your order. "We would like to… Read full this story
- Simon Cowell pledges £1.3m to help coronavirus-hit charities and urges business leaders to follow
- 'The Coughing Major WAS a cheat': CHRIS TARRANT's furious and riveting riposte as a new TV drama hints at the infamous Who Wants to Be a Millionaire contestant's innocence
- Cabinet Minister Robert Jenrick drives 150 MILES to his £1.1million second home to be with family during lockdown, just DAYS after ordering public not to travel unnecessarily (and he also visited his parents 40 miles away!)
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 10
- CHRISTOPHER STEVENS reviews last night's TV: An invisible army of carers who surely deserve our applause, too
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 15
- Lauren Goodger steps outside as she closes her beauty salon amid UK coronavirus lockdown after telling NHS worker to 'shut up'
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 7
- 'Does anyone have a place I could rent short term?' Dr Alex George asks fans for help finding a new place to stay after being forced to move out of his current flat
- My Kitchen Rules star Colin Fassnidge shares a photo of his empty restaurant after being forced to shut its doors amid the coronavirus pandemic
Britain’s biggest family the Radfords forced to shut their pie business after orders boom following their new TV show have 389 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.