PRESIDENT Joe Biden has announced the US is on track to have enough vaccines for every adult in America by the end of May. Biden said at a press conference at the White House on Tuesday that America’s current vaccine program will be accelerated by two months. Biden revealed that there will be enough vaccine supply for 300million Americans in just over two months. He said: “About three months ago we were able to say that we would have enough Covid vaccine supply to vaccinate all adults by July. “I’m pleased to announce today that, as a consequence of this stepped up process, this country will have enough vaccine supply for every adult in America by the end of May.” The announcement comes as the White House looks to speed the production of the single-dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine and accelerate the nation's plans to reach "herd immunity" in the US and begin restoring normalcy after the pandemic. Biden noted that vaccine supply was only one bottleneck toward that goal, and that the new challenge will be injecting doses into arms as swiftly as possible. To that end, the Biden administration told governors Tuesday to prepare for their supplies of… Read full this story
- Biden says no to 2016 White House run
- Vietnam province widely sells biofuel three months ahead of schedule
- Biden says US may stay in Afghanistan after 2014
- World's first malaria vaccine gets go-ahead from EU regulators
- Pakistan Court Says Musharraf Vote Can Go Ahead
- Defiant Florida church says Koran burning to go ahead
- Kelly Clarkson says voice is her beauty ahead of Miss Vietnam performance
- Asiad: One month ahead, Guangzhou ready to go
- Standard Chartered forecasts stable months ahead
- Obama says Iraq war 'ending,' calls country 'sovereign'
Biden says EVERY adult in US could be vaccinated by end of May – two months ahead of schedule have 288 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.