ARSENAL will reportedly allow four of their Under-23 stars to leave the club in the summer. According to Football London, Ben Sheaf, Arthur Okonkwo, Joseph Olowu and Kido Taylor-Hart’s respective stints with the north London club will come to an end at the end of the season. Sheaf’s time with the Gunners will draw to a close as his loan club Coventry City have an obligation to permanently acquire his services. Last September, Coventry chief Mark Robbins said: "If certain criteria are met it's an obligation to buy. "So it's not an option to buy, more an obligation and I think he's an outstanding young talent and we're in a position to sign him at the end of this season.” Okonkwo and Olowu, meanwhile, are both set to become free agents at the end of the campaign. And it’s claimed the Arsenal brass will not offer the duo, 19 and 21 respectively, new deals following the expiration of their current contracts. Taylor-Hart is also said to be on course to leave the club as he’s yet to have been offered a professional deal. Recent reports, however, have claimed the Gunners have indeed offered the 18-year-old winger a contract. Arsenal’ s… Read full this story
- 11pm Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Willian on a FREE, Joelson Fernandes UPDATE, Aubameyang new deal, Partey switch
- 9am Man Utd transfer news LIVE: Maddison new deal BLOW, Jadon Sancho LATEST, Coman loan deal update
- 12am Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Aubameyang talks going well, Partey shirt number ‘revealed’, Ozil wife wants move
- Ben Foster: Watford goalkeeper agrees new two-year deal as trio see out season
- Premier League 2019-20 season review: our writers’ best and worst
- Arsenal close in on Philippe Coutinho and Willian transfer with agent looking to bring both Brazilians to the Emirates
- Five top world stars Arsenal could sign in transfer window after Arteta insists they still want to join including Partey
- Transfer news: Gimenez to Chelsea; Luiz to Arsenal
- Leigh Griffiths: Does the striker have a future at Celtic?
- Arteta: I have 100 per cent backing from Kroenke and Arsenal board
Arsenal set to axe FOUR top youngsters at end of season and Folarin Balogun future up in air as teen rejects new deal have 352 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.