Ant Middleton has hit out at Channel 4 for firing him from SAS: Who Dares Wins, branding them “desperate and reckless” – despite also claiming that he had decided to quit anyway. Appearing on Good Morning Britain, the ex-Special Forces soldier went on to complain about the “PC patrol and woke patrol” kicking in but admitted to “butting heads” with crew on set. It comes after the Mirror told how female members of crew raised concerns with makers Minnow Films and Channel 4 during an end of year review where they were allowed to speak anonymously. However, a spokesman for Middleton has refuted the allegations, claiming that he is “always disciplined and utterly professional”. Middleton told Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid: “It’s all smoke and mirrors – from the last episode of SAS: Who Dares Wins when I filmed the last episode, it became a half-scripted reality show. Full control was taken from me – from health and safety to production. After that I said, ‘I’m not going to film anymore. I’m done with SAS: Who Dares Wins. “I wanted to be part of it in a health way and a positive way and they knew that I was going…. Read full this story
- Ant and Dec admit to losing count of how many National Television gongs they’ve won
- ‘Merry Christmas to all our followers’: Prince William poses with kids in Christmas snap taken by Kate Middleton
- Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly 'to sign record £40 million contract with ITV amid fears Amazon Prime were keen to take on the pair for new show'
- Prince Harry and Prince William’s feud explained plus how Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton fit into the drama
- Kate Middleton royal baby LIVE: Latest news on new prince's name as family prepare to visit
- You'll need quite a budget to dress like a Duchess! Kate Middleton wore £103,000 worth of new clothing in 2019 - but still showed her thrifty side by recycling more outfits than ever
- From Kate Middleton's £790 Gucci blouse to Meghan Markle's 'Diana moment' in red and purple, fashion experts reveal their favourite royal looks of the year
- How the Queen helped Kate Middleton and Prince William rip up the royal rulebook when they got married
- OPINION | BJP's Desperate Damage Control Efforts in Assam May Have Few Takers Amid Raging Anti-CAA Agitation
- Could Meghan Markle start her own newspaper? Duchess plans to turn her Sussex Royal brand into a global empire as she trademarks the title on dozens of products including 'emotional support services', clothing and magazines
Ant Middleton brands Channel 4 'desperate' over firing - despite claiming he quit have 414 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.