HILARIA and Alec Baldwin have welcomed their sixth child together. The 37-year-old shared a sweet, new family photo on Monday to announce the brood's new addition, which People later confirmed. Hilaria simply captioned the photo, which Alec had taken, with “7” and a red heart emoji. Along with their newest baby, the couple also share daughter Carmen Gabriela, 7, and sons Rafael, 5, Leonardo, 4, Romeo, 2, and Edu, 5 months. Alec is also dad to 25-year-old daughter Ireland from his previous marriage to Kim Basinger. Hilaria, who has been in hot water lately after "faking" her Spanish background for years, had just given birth to her son Eduardo “Edu” Pao Lucas in September. The author announced the birth of her and Alec’s fifth child together a few months ago, writing: “We had a baby last night. He is perfect and we couldn't be happier. Stay tuned for a name.” She then added, along with a snap of the bundled-up baby: “We would love to introduce you to Eduardo Pau Lucas Baldwin. Born Sept 8, 2020 at 7:46pm he weighed 7lbs 8oz. “His name means ‘wealthy guardian of peace and light.’ We love you baby Edu.” The mom had previously… Read full this story
- What's at stake for each of the 12 Democrats in Tuesday's debate
- Vacation to Cuba Changed My Heart
- Six Classic Elements of a Best Selling Novel
- Working With Chet Atkins - An Interview With Pianist-Arranger Tony Migliore
- John Legend and DJ Khaled give a spirited and emotional tribute performance to Nipsey Hussle as late rapper is honored at 2019 BET Awards
- Has American Tennis Become Too Soft?
- Hanoi Top Ten
- Luxury Baby Gift Baskets
- Tween to Teen! - 13th Birthday Party Ideas
Alec and Hilaria Baldwin welcome SIXTH child in big surprise to fans after star accused of ‘faking’ Spanish background have 278 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.