BE honest: how’s your work wardrobe looking? Shirts and tops are often the garments most of us concentrate on when buying pieces for work, but with spring just around the corner, now is the perfect time to make sure you’ve got a stylish selection of trousers for the season that will look smart and polished—whatever your profession. Ensuring you have a solid selection of trousers to wear on rotation for work is key to creating outfit variety and keeping your style looking fresh. If you’re working from home, the lure of joggers may be tempting, but putting on something a bit smarter will help create a distinction between work and home life. If you’re preparing to go back to the office, lighter fabrics are ideal as we head into the summer months: a pair of chinos always looks timeless with a crisp shirt, or if your dress-code is more casual, a classic pair of jeans is a winner. If you work in an industry that’s a bit more active and hands-on, utility styles with plenty of pockets are a must. Choose thicker, sturdier fabrics to add a protective layer if you work with tools and machinery. To give you some… Read full this story
- Best tuxedos and dinner jackets for men 2020: from classic to white and velvet styles
- Best polo shirts for men: a guide to nailing casual style in designer, budget, knitted, sports and pique polos
- Best men’s trainers: From retro platform and logo pairs to knitted and sock styles – on-trend fashion footwear for men
- 26 Essential Things to Know About Harry Styles
- World’s first smart yoga mat YogiFi can correct your posture like a teacher
- Dark Mofo cuts close to bone with confronting works about violence that involve the audience
- Tricks of the 60 plus style icons: Every woman needs a fashion mentor - so who'll be yours?
- The best Xbox One games (January 2020)
- The 50 best albums of 2016
- Emporio Armani Smartwatch 3 Review: Not the style icon it should be
11 best work trousers for men: from smart tailoring and casual fits to heavy-duty styles, our essential guide have 332 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.