Miranda Burns had been dating Tristan Hall for just six months when they were told in December 2019 that it would be “medically impossible” for them to get pregnant naturally. Not a topic that couples in the early stages of a relationship usually have to confront and think about – and certainly something that would have been make-or-break for the pair. Miranda was 25-years-old at the time, while Tristan was only 22. The devastating diagnosis came after Miranda learned she had endometriosis and discovered that the condition had caused damage to her fallopian tubes. To make matters more complex, they then found out that Tristan has issues with his sperm's morphology, which means they were a concerning shape. The couple, not yet 30, have since got engaged and are starting IVF and will be documenting the whole process in a new podcast called Test Tube Baby. The brutally honest but charmingly funny podcast launches on Monday, March 1 and will detail the highs and lows of infertility. Speaking about their journey, Miranda, a Capital FM presenter, told The Mirror: “I was diagnosed (via laparoscopy) with endometriosis in June 2018. “Tristan and I met the following February (2019) and were an… Read full this story
- Young couple heartbroken after finding body of baby in woods at Wirral golf course as tributes paid to tragic boy
- Parents told at private gender scan their baby had NO chance of survival due to dilated kidneys reveal she's now thriving after doctors performed surgery after birth
- Paris Hilton, 39, is undergoing IVF with 'soulmate' Carter Reum, 39, to ensure she can have a 'boy and girl twin' after best friend Kim Kardashian told her about treatment
- Devastated mother, 28, shares heartbreaking images of her lifeless baby boy born at 18 weeks on TikTok as she strives to break the taboo around child loss
- Sarah Harris reveals her devastating miscarriage after losing one of her unborn twins - and her heartbreaking battle with postnatal depression
- Couple who suffered 14 miscarriages finally welcome 'miracle' baby after winning a competition for a free round of IVF treatment in Cyprus
- Charlotte Dawson gives BIRTH to a baby boy! Reality star shares first snap of her newborn with fiancé Matthew Sarsfield and celebrates with a McDonald's feast in hospital
- Charlotte Dawson's fiancé Matt Sarsfield 'lets slip' baby boy's name as he he shares photo of the newborn in a 'Prince' outfit hours after his birth
- Married teacher, 35, is found guilty of having outdoor sex with her 15-year-old pupil after adding him on Snapchat and sending him flirty messages - as husband holds her hand and brands verdict a 'joke'
- Brian McFadden's fiancée Danielle Parkinson reveals they're expecting a baby GIRL as she shares their fertility struggles and admits 'it's a shock when you get told that part of your life isn't going to happen'
Young couple's devastating infertility journey after being told having baby is impossible have 456 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.