UNLESS you were one of the lucky few who squeezed a salon appointment in over summer, you’ve probably been cutting and colouring your own hair for almost a year now. And while we thought we had it bad with our wonky split ends, one woman has put us off box hair dyes forever after she accidentally dyed herself PURPLE. Posting on Reddit’s Today I F***ed Up forum, the anonymous beauty fan explained how she was trying to dye her hair black at home. She wrote: “Today I decided to dye my hair black with a semi-permanent dye I bought. “Black dye is presumably made up of very dark blue and purple shades.” Although everything was going fine at first, things took a turn when she hopped in the shower to rinse the $8 Amazon dye out of her hair. She continued: “The dye ran all over my entire body, and unlike previous dyes I've used it dyed my skin. “I spent 30 mins in the shower trying to get it off, but I couldn't so I am now purple until it comes out or I figure something out.” The woman claims she dyed her entire body purple while in the… Read full this story
- What a Toni & Guy haircut will look like when hairdressers open tomorrow
- What age would Madeleine McCann be now and what would she look like?
- 'We look like someone’s soccer mom & dad!' Love Island's Laura Anderson cosies up to beau Tom Brazier in stunning snap... as she jokes about their wholesome look
- Beauty fans desperate for freckles are spraying root touch up on their face to get the look in bizarre new TikTok trend
- Woman, 21, who married an ex-con and addict who's 25 YEARS older than her admits her parents have stopped speaking to her because of her romance with the former 'bad boy' - and even refused to go to the wedding
- Mum-of-22 Sue Radford shows off son James’ disastrous home haircut after he lets sister Katie ‘trim it’ with clippers
- Remains of Lori Vallow's son JJ, 7, and his sister Tylee, 17, are found at her husband Chad Daybell's home as his bail is set at $1million for 'concealing and destroying the bodies'
- What a Spandau Barney! After lead singer Tony Hadley's acrimonious split from Martin and Gary Kemp in one of pop's most toxic bust-ups, he tells JAN MOIR, 'I'd rather be on my own than be in Spandau Ballet again'
- ‘Remember to smile with your eyes’: how to stay safe and look great in a face mask
- Hair salons open: Lockdown turned me into a cavewoman – it’s amazing to finally tame my mane
Woman in hysterics after her at-home hair dye fail leaves her looking like ‘Barney the Dinosaur’ have 439 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.