IF LIKE us you have already binged watched Firefly Lane, there will be one major question on your lips. The Netflix series focuses on the ups and downs of best friends Tully and Kate, but fans now want to know – why did they fall out? The best series on Netflix The best movies on Netflix New on Netflix: What to watch this week Why did Tully and Kate fall out on Firefly Lane? WARNING: The below article contains MAJOR spoilers from Firefly Lane season 1. Fans were left shocked when it was finally revealed in the Firefly Lane season finale that BFFs Kate and Tully had fallen out. After much teasing that something had happened between the pair, we then saw them come face to face at Bud’s funeral.Kate even went as far as to tell Tully to go home, saying: “Like I told you before, I NEVER want to speak to you again.” Unfortunately as this happened right at the end of the last episode, viewers were left on a cliffhanger about what had gone on between the two women. But luckily for you, we are here to help fill in the blanks. The series is based on a… Read full this story
- Furious Tories hit back at Nicola Sturgeon's 'swipe at Kate and William' after SNP leader warned Royals that 'rulebreaking' trip to Edinburgh may breach travel ban - as Scottish scientists urge POLICE to probe couple's UK tour to thank frontline workers
- Queen of chic! Kate Middleton beats Holly Willoughby and Meghan Markle to be named the UK's most popular influencer of 2020 - after online searches for her lockdown outfits soared
- Kate Hudson shares adorable snap with her daughter Rani Rose during a nighttime stroll through their neighborhood
- Big Brother’s pregnant Kate Lawler, 40, shows off her bump as she celebrates Christmas with fiance Martin in new home
- Falling in love with Udvada
- Who was Nick McGlashan and how did he die?
- Midseason/Winter 2021 Premiere Dates For New & Returning Series On Broadcast, Cable & Streaming
- On Brexit Eve, Tory Peers Thank Nigel Farage For his ‘Devotion to Restoring Great Britain’s Sovereignty’
- Rosa Salazar Has No Answers About
- Andy Carroll had a 10-year gap between Newcastle goals – only Wayne Rooney had bigger break for Premier League club
Why did Tully and Kate fall out on Firefly Lane? have 373 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.