Millie Mackintosh put on a colourful display in a rainbow tie-dyed tracksuit in a series of snaps to reflect how she feels. The former Made In Chelsea star, 30, looked radiant as she posed for a series of pictures that shared with her 1.4million Instagram followers on Friday. She struck a casual pose with her hands in the pockets of her rainbow yellow, pink and blue co-ord in one snap, joking that the print ‘hid stains’ caused by her baby. Colours of the rainbow: Millie Mackintosh, 30, put on a colourful display to reflect how she was feeling in a rainbow tie-dyed tracksuit in a series of snaps she shared on Instagram on Friday Millie then wore the yellow hood up and pulled a series of silly poses as she showed off her bright ensemble. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘I don’t feel pressure to show my life is perfect’: Millie… It’s A Sin star Lydia West goes for a jog in black workout… Too Hot To Handle’s Francesca Farago sizzles in tiny bikini… ‘He is absolutely loving it’: Katie Price reveals 29-stone… Share this article Share In one picture she balanced on one leg as she beamed for the camera. The… Read full this story
- NTAs 2019: Michelle Keegan looks a little worse for wear as she leads the bleary-eyed exits from the awards show after-party alongside Holly Willoughby
- NTAs 2019: Holly Willoughby wows in semi-sheer polka dot ballgown as she joins a glamorous Susanna Reid and Michelle Keegan on the star-studded red carpet
- Celebrity Big Brother: Ryan Thomas is crowned WINNER as he reveals Roxanne Pallett 'punch' row left him like a 'scared little boy'... but might still FORGIVE the actress after finally watching incident
- ‘It’s not like Argo’: the trials of a tour guide in Iran
- Still ticking: The improbable survival of the luxury watch business
'What you wear reflects how you feel': Millie Mackintosh puts on a colourful display in a rainbow tie-dyed tracksuit for a series of playful snaps have 305 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 5, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.