She’s been giving fans regular updates on her pregnancy. And Lauren Goodger took to Instagram on Saturday to encourage her fellow mums-to-be through their final trimesters. The TOWIE star, 34, penned: ‘We are halfway now. Yay… We got this’, as she filmed footage of her own baby bump peeping out of tie-die pyjamas. ‘We are half way now. Yay… We got this’: Lauren Goodger took to Instagram on Saturday to encourage her fellow mums-to-be And, thanks to her regular posting, Lauren’s Instagram account has become a supportive community for new parents. The reality star wrote: ‘So nice how many mums are the same number of weeks pregnant as me or similar. We are half way now. Yay… We got this,’ said Lauren in solidarity with her many expecting followers. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next ‘There are lots of d**khead women’: Pete Wicks takes aim at… ‘I’m not sure it’s real!’: Tom Read Wilson claims Celebs Go… Yazmin Oukhellou QUITS TOWIE to pursue a real estate career… Share this article Share But her journey to become a mother hasn’t been without its hiccups. Earlier this month, Lauren admitted she found the first three months of her pregnancy ‘quite difficult’ due to… Read full this story
- Pregnant Millie Mackintosh looks radiant as she shows off her blossoming baby bump
- Heavily pregnant Iskra Lawrence shows off her bump in animal print bikini as she enjoys a sunset dip in the sea in Miami
- Glowing Lydia Bright looks ready to pop as pregnant star hits NTAs red carpet
- Glowing in Green! Thomas Rhett and Pregnant Wife Lauren Walk the Red Carpet at CMT Awards
- 5 Newscasters Who Spoke Out About Being Body Shamed – Including a Pregnant Reporter Celebrating a Week Free of Insults
- She pretends to have a baby for adoption - can she get help to stop?
- Baby on the Way for Florida Georgia Line's Tyler Hubbard: It's 'All About God's Timing'
- Angela Bassett, 61, winds back the clock as she leads red carpet arrivals alongside Lizzo, 31, and Cynthia Erivo, 33, at star-studded NAACP Image Awards
- Heart-shaped bagels, collages, hundreds of roses and VERY vain wrapping paper... stars including Kim Kardashian, Tamara Ecclestone and the Beckhams pull out ALL the stops for Valentine's Day
'We are halfway now': Lauren Goodger shows off her blossoming baby bump while pepping up fellow pregnant women in glowing video have 366 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.