WITH gyms closed yet again, we couldn’t think of a better time to test out the new Wahoo multisport watch. The new ELEMNT RIVAL GPS watch has been designed with triathletes in mind, and Wahoo can count the Brownlee brothers, Alistair and Johnny, amongst those trusting the device to aid their training. Released in late 2020, Wahoo fans have been long awaiting the release of a Wahoo watch. But was it worth the wait? Wahoo ELEMNT RIVAL, £349.99, Wiggle – buy here Wahoo RIVAL Watch Review: Quick Summary First and foremost, we should mention that this isn’t a smartwatch (in the traditional sense of the word, anyway) and nor does it pretend to be. If you’re looking for a watch which plays music and has built-in coaching and contactless payments, then this isn’t the watch for you. However, if you’re after a multisport watch which will provide you with detailed data on metrics such as heart rate, elevation changes, and GPS based distance, time and cadence, then read on. After 2 months of using the watch, here’s a quick roundup of our thoughts: Pros Lightweight and comfortable Long battery life (24 hours in GPS mode, or 14 days in watch… Read full this story
- Coros Vertix review: For the mountaineer in all of us
- Apple iPhone 8 review
- Asus ZenBook Pro UX501 Review: Just Ignore The Word "Pro"
- The best Apple Watch apps
- From iPads to Apple Watches, tech has changed Major League Baseball forever
- Best smartwatch for iPhone: Apple Watch, Wear OS, Tizen and more
- The best fitness watches for 2019
- 'What is the point when no one is watching?' Rival networks 'irritated' that Lisa Wilkinson is landing A-list interviews on The Sunday Project
- Garmin Forerunner 945 review
- Escort Max 360 review
Wahoo ELEMNT RIVAL Watch Review have 283 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.