If you love scrolling social media and looking at Instagram and Pinterest-worthy homes, then one house that’s just gone on sale could be perfect for you. A three-bedroom Victorian terraced property in the suburb of Pontcanna in Cardiff is on the market with Hern & Crabtree for £600,000 following an impressive transformation by owners Alec and Robin Taylor. The couple gave the standard home a makeover, getting rid of the magnolia walls and adding various splashes of bold colour such as green, blue and black to create an online sensation, garnering thousands of likes and followers in return for their hard work. According to Wales Online, the house has also made an appearance on the BBC property show, Best House in Town and as such is considered to be one of the best homes in Cardiff. Speaking to the publication, Alec shared how their interior design adventure began when they bought the house over three years ago. He said: “We were total novices, so we started slowly, with some paint and wallpaper in the rooms we were in the most, inspired by the age of the house, and some of the beautiful old furniture we have inherited from family. “Robin… Read full this story
- Couple transform ‘dog’s dinner’ farmhouse to stunning modern home on Old House, New Home – but layout baffles viewers
- Viewers slam couple for transforming their three-bed period property into a 'dull new build' in George Clarke's Old House New Home - and argue its 'lost its charm'
- I was body shamed on Instagram for my bikini pics – trolls said I looked like a wrestler and was ‘fatter than a catfish’
- Landmark Crows Nest shopfront reinvented as luxury family home
- Tour the Heath Ceramics owners’ Victorian house
- Singapore’s historic Raffles Hotel enters the Instagram era [PHOTOS]
- The Best Celebrity FaceApp Transformations: 14 Stars as Old People
- Design Collective Assemble is Remaking England's Homes—And the Art World
- Miley Cyrus unfollows her exes Liam Hemsworth and Kaitlynn Carter on Instagram
- This couple has 7 Instagram-famous pets
Victorian home that couple transformed into Instagram sensation could be yours for £600k have 330 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.