UNFORGOTTEN is ITV’s compelling police drama and its latest season has had viewers hooked. Here’s everything you need to know about the stars that featured in Unforgotten’s fourth series, both new faces and old… Who’s in the Unforgotten cast? Nicola Walker Born on May 15, 1970, Nicola Walker, aka DCI Cassie Stuart, began her acting career with the Cambridge Footlights. In 1994, Nicola famously starred in Four Weddings and a Funeral as one half of the "frightful folk duo", who sings Can’t Smile Without You at the first wedding. The 50-year-old snagged her first major television role in 1997, as Gypsy Jones in Channel 4’s adaptation of A Dance to the Music of Time. Her great body of television work includes Spooks, Collateral, BBC drama The Split, and original drama Last Tango In Halifax . Sanjeev Bhaskar Born October 31, 1963, Sanjeev Bhaskar, who plays DS Sunny Khan, is a British comedian, actor and broadcaster. The 57-year-old earned a degree in marketing from Hatfield Polytechnic before he landed a job as a marketing executive at IBM. After transitioning into acting, Sanjeev found great success for his work on BBC Two sketch comedy series Goodness Gracious Me and as the star of… Read full this story
- Mandalorian Season 2 Casts Star Wars Clone Wars Actor For Live-Action Role - Report
- Poldark cast new season four photo
- The Mandalorian season 2 lines up epic Disney+ crossover with Clone Wars and Rebels
- Casts a Gay Character and a New Alien
- '13 Reasons Why' cast does emotional table read for series finale
- What’s wrong with the Dallas Stars?
- Leslie Odom Jr., Cynthia Erivo, Orlando Bloom, and Freida Pinto to Star in John Ridley’s Next Movie
- Penguins keep heating up; Struggling Stars sink lower
- ‘Star Trek: Strange New Worlds’ Ordered For CBS All Access
- Guess Who's Back in the House? Meet the Official Cast of 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 5'
Unforgotten cast: Who stars in season four? have 309 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 29, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.