Trisha Goddard appeared on Loose Women on Thursday where she spoke about her terrifying AIDs scare after her husband died from the illness but lied and said he had cancer. Her first husband, Australian politician Robert Nestdale, died from AIDs in 1989, and Trisha discovered the truth at the funeral and was left terrified she and her baby Billie, with new husband Mark Grieve, may have the illness too. Trisha, who is starring on Piers Morgan’s Life Stories on Thursday night, told the Loose Women panel: “We were divorced and I was in another relationship and had a baby. “I knew my ex husband had cancer, I had heard through the grapevine, I phoned him up and commiserated him and asked him about it, and he said the prognosis didn’t look very good. “Then I had Billie, and a mutual friend called me sand said that he had passed away, and I went to the funeral. “It was sad but I wasn’t shocked because I knew he had become increasingly unwell, and then it was afterwards that, he was a politician and one of his colleagues told me that it wasn’t cancer, it was AIDs. “And of course, I had… Read full this story
- My ex-partner ruined my life by exposing my secret escort past — and now my two kids have disowned me
- Inside the secret rooms of The White House from a chocolate shop and ‘sunbed’ chamber to a doomsday bunker plus a swimming pool for naked parties
- Newsletter: Love or hate him, Schiff is now a star
- 'I'm a lucky man that Barbara Bush was my mother': George W Bush leads tributes as former First Lady dies aged 92, two days after stopping medical treatment with her husband of 73 years by her side until the very end
- The Complicated Reality of John F. Kennedy Jr. and Carolyn Bessette's Short but Legendary Relationship
- Becoming a mother is a tough gig. Would you go it alone?
- What is Brad Pitt's net worth? The answer may surprise you!
- Genius new sleeping products tested
- Shocking photos of Congresswoman Katie Hill are revealed showing off Nazi-era tattoo while smoking a bong, kissing her female staffer and posing nude on 'wife sharing' sites
- Why doctors’ offices could become obsolete
Trisha Goddard 'never hated' late husband for AIDs secret while she had newborn baby have 370 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.