TRIPADVISOR has revealed the best beaches in the world for 2021 – and two in the UK have made the list for Europe. Bournemouth beach and Porthminster beach in St Ives, Cornwall, made the top ten, coming in at 5th and 10th, respectively. This is up from sixth place in TripAdvisor’s 2019 awards . Perranporth Beach, also in Cornwall, came in 16th place while Filey Beach in Scarborough, North Yorks., ranked 18th. Beaches are ranked over 12 months, factoring in reviews and ratings for each beach, as well as “saves” from TripAdvisor users, due to the lack of travel due to the pandemic. While no UK beaches made the top 10 in the world, Spiaggia dei Conigli in Italy was in 8th place for the second year running , while being voted the best in Europe. TripAdvisor Vice President Christine Maguire said: “Your last trip to the beach probably feels like a lifetime ago, but with vaccine programs rolling out worldwide, safely making that beach getaway a reality just might be in reach. “Whether your preferred kind of beach is preened and pristine or rugged and rough, this list of travellers' favourites is just the inspiration you need to get… Read full this story
- The World’s Best Cities for Millennials
- Is this the world’s most radical mayor?
- France's top ten beaches to survive the heatwave
- The 25 best fine dining restaurants in the world, according to travellers
- 56 (And 4 WTF) Best New Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 3 Weeks (9/27/11
- 43 Best New Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 2 Weeks (6/18/11
- Top 10 Beaches in the US for 2019 Revealed
- These photos reveal what it's like to shop at Costco in Japan (COST)
- 21 Best New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (7/2/11
- 34 Best New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (8/17/11
TripAdvisor reveals the world’s best beaches – and Bournemouth is No.5 in Europe have 290 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.