A TRAVELLER mum has thrown her 10-year-old daughter a party so that she can meet her future husband. Lee Ann, from Philadelphia, brought shame upon her family when she married non-traveller Joe and is now trying to get back in their good books with daughter Mary. The mum is keen for her daughter to find a "good gypsy boy" to settle down with, but Mary is torn between what her mum and dad want for her. Speaking on TLC's Gypsy Brides US, Mary says: "They argue about it a lot. "My mum wants me to clean and have children and take care of them. My dad wants me to become a writer. "I want to have both, I don't just want to have one." And when the subject of Mary's upcoming tenth birthday party is raised, it isn't long before Lee Ann and Joe butt heads. Lee Ann says: "Mary is about to turn ten and I planned her a birthday party. "I think it needs to be for her to meet future husbands and for their families to get a look at her." Joe is horrified at the prospect arguing that his daughter is far too young to even… Read full this story
- Running Doc: Is there a connection between running and problems getting pregnant?
- All in the family: Maine woman gives birth to her grandson after heart condition prevents her daughter from getting pregnant
- Testimony: Woman's husband got Lodzinski pregnant
- Alicia Keys throws surprise party for husband Swizz Beatz, he buys her car, amid affair rumors
- President Barack Obama to throw 50th birthday party in Chicago, a fundraiser for election 2012
- Arizona travel guide: North Rim, Grand Canyon
- Have baby, will travel: See the world with tot in tow
- Famous New York moms on what they love to give and get for Mother's Day
- Where are the hottest parties happening tonight?
- Pregnant or thinking about it? A Zika primer
Traveller mum throws daughter, 10, a party so she can meet a husband – and is fine with her getting pregnant at 14 too have 331 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.