TOWIE’S Yazmin Oukhellou has quit The Only Way Is Essex to live in Dubai after her split from James Lock. The 26-year-old has turned her back on the reality show for a fresh start in the Middle East. The couple went their separate ways earlier this month after an explosive row in the UAE city. James told OK! : "We've broken up. We tried to make it work and we really thought it was going to be different this time but things don't always work out as you'd expect. "I have a lot of love for Yaz and a huge amount of respect for her but we're just better apart.” While Yazmin said: “James and I have split up amicably. I love James but we’re not good together. “It couldn’t go on the way it was so I told James we should end things and he agreed.” It had been reported that Yazmin was “desperate” to leave Dubai after a furious bust-up. The exes – who only got back together last October after splitting in 2019 – were in Dubai on a business trip. However, a huge argument left their relationship in tatters. “They had a very nasty row. People… Read full this story
- Karma and Past Lives
- Easy Finance Tips For Students
- From General Hospital to American History X - And Beyond
- The Illusionary and Repressive Economic Status-Quo
- Journeys End!
- A Rose by Any Other Name Would Be Something Completely Different
- World Malaria Day Special - Part 1 - The Issues That Hinder the Global Eradication of Malaria
- Top 10 TV Shows of All Time
- Lord Byron - The Original Rock Star
- BBC 100 Women 2019: Who is on the list this year?
Towie’s Yazmin Oukhellou quits the show to live in Dubai after split with James Lock have 281 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.