TIGER Woods was “p****d off” and “nearly smashed into director’s car” while rushing to tee-off before crash. The golf legend was staying at the plush Terranea Resort in California where crew for the show ‘Grown-ish’ were based while filming and was said to be “running late” for a meeting with two NFL stars. Follow our Tiger Woods live blog for all the latest news and stories… The 45 year old was reportedly in a rush when he left the resort with those on the TV set apparently saying he seemed “agitated and impatient” as he drove off. A member of the production crew for ‘Grown-ish’ told The Sun: “We’ve also heard Tiger was p***** off that we were here at the resort. “Apparently he didn't know there was going to be a major show being made here this week so that annoyed him and contributed to him being angry when he left.” Oliver Konteh, who works on the crew, told TMZ : “A little bit after 6:40am our director has come in and he was like ‘you know what, I almost got in an accident with f***ing Tiger Woods. He almost hit me.'” The latest Tiger Woods crash update comes… Read full this story
- Tiger Woods: A tumultuous 10 years from scandal to redemption
- PICTURED: Boy, 10, killed after a truck smashes into three cars during horror rush hour crash on Sydney's M5 - as his mum and sister, 13, are rushed to hospital
- Sir David Attenborough hits out at BBC crew for saving some penguins while filming for new series Dynasties
- Films with female leads earn more at box office
- New movies coming out in November 2019 - upcoming UK film releases
- Mother injured in crash that killed her son, 10, is 'still in shock' and his sister remains in hospital - as the truck driver 'who hit them' claims 'his brakes failed'
- Truck driver, 26, is charged over crash that left boy, 10, dead and his sister injured - as he's accused of 'misconduct' behind the wheel after police seized his phone
- 'Beautiful' teenage victims of horror car crash with deer are both pictured for the first time as friends and family pay moving tributes
- Pictured: French UberEATS cyclist, 26, killed in crash with 'champion poker player's car near his luxury Sydney home'
- Fit and healthy chef Gary Rhodes ‘slipped and hit his head’ before dying according to close friend who reveals his last words to him days before he died were ‘life couldn’t be better’
Tiger Woods was ‘p****d off’ at film crew & ‘nearly hit director’s car’ while rushing to tee-off before crash have 407 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.