Tiger Woods told police he had no memory of the car crash that left him with a shattered right leg – and was oblivious at the time to the severity of his injuries. Officers yesterday disclosed more details of the superstar golfer's condition after revealing no charges will be brought against him. Woods, 45, was calm when he was found trapped in a loaned SUV after Tuesday's accident in California, said Sheriff Alex Villanueva. He added: "At the hospital he was asked about it by investigators and said he had no recollection of the crash itself." Deputy Carlos Gonzalez, first on the scene six minutes after a 911 emergency call, said: "I don't think he was aware of how gravely he was injured at the time. Are you signed up to our newsletter? You can sign up here to get the day’s biggest stories straight to your inbox “It could be a mixture of adrenaline, it could've been shock. "From the moment he rolled over to when I arrived it was very quick, so I don't know if he had time to fully assess his injuries." Deputy Gonzalez said he saw no signs of Woods being impaired by alcohol, which… Read full this story
- Tiger Woods, Liverpool and Anthony Joshua made 2019 the year of rip-roaring revivals and recoveries
- EXCLUSIVE: Shark Tank millionaire Kevin O'Leary and his wife are seen together for the first time since deadly boat crash relaxing on Miami Beach and drinking with friends - despite her STILL being injured five months on
- At least five dead and 60 injured in a horror crash involving a tour bus, trucks and several cars on the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- PICTURED: Two UPS drivers and bus passenger among five killed in horror Pennsylvania Turnpike crash
- Minnesota truck driver, 47, was 'watching porn on his cell phone when he crashed and killed a construction worker, 59, and tried to delete the videos before cops got to the scene'
- Is the Scariest Horror Show You’re Not Watching
- 'Devastated' family pay tribute to 'lovely' schoolboy Harley Watson after the 12-year-old was killed in horror hit-and-run outside his school in Essex
- Chilling first photos of the Ukrainian plane crash site in Iran
- Heartbroken friends and strangers raise £20k for BA 'angels' killed in car crash
- Sinai crash: investigators start to examine Russian airliner's black boxes
Tiger Woods has no memory of crash horror and was clueless about severe injuries have 391 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.