TIGER Woods' family worry he may get hooked on painkillers as he recovers from his horrific car crash. A source said the golf icon , who has been in rehab, has a "deep-seated" issue with prescription drugs — and warned a "potentially huge problem" lies ahead. Tiger , 45, suffered serious leg and ankle injuries in the crash near Los Angeles earlier this week. Yesterday US President Barrack Obama sent “prayers” to Tiger Woods, tweeting “Sending my prayers to @TigerWoods and his family tonight—here's to a speedy recovery for the GOAT of golf. “If we've learned anything over the years, it's to never count Tiger out.” It comes as police officials say that the golfer won’t face criminal charges, with Deputy Carlos Gonzalez adding: “This remains an accident, an accident is not a crime, they do happen, unfortunately.” Asked whether or not any drugs of alcohol tests were done at the scene, Gonzalez said: “The Deputy on the scene assessed the condition of Tiger Woods and there was no evidence of any impairment whatsoever. “He was lucid – no evidence of alcohol, no evidence of any medication or narcotics.” Follow our live blog below for the very latest news and… Read full this story
- Golf Blogs Crucify Phil Mickelson
- Pilates-What's The Hype?
- 10 steps to promote your business
- The Unmaking of an Athlete Part Two
- Your Money, Your Life, or Your Seat Belt
- Home Fire Prevention Effectiveness 1
- Victims of "BEST APRIL FOOL 2006" EZINE ARTICLE
- Handy Items Offer Quick Repairs Around The House
- Automobiles Filling Up Junk Yards and Landfills
- How Covered Calls Turned a Trader Around
Tiger Woods accident latest news – Crash injuries could see golfer hooked on painkiller meds again, friends fear have 266 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.