A third case of coronavirus has been discovered at a Melbourne hotel within 24 hours, bringing the growing cluster up to 11. An assistant manager at the Holiday Inn in Tullamarine took a Covid-19 test on Wednesday and received a positive result on Thursday. Victoria’s Deputy Secretary of Community Engagement and Testing Commander Jeroen Weimar said the woman has been in isolation since Monday or Tuesday. ‘She was already a primary close contact,’ he said. Pictured: pedestrians wearing masks walk past the Pullman Hotel on February 11 in Melbounre Pictured: Victorian police guarding the Pullman Hotel on February 11 in Melbourne after an outbreak RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Every state reports fewer than 400 COVID hospitalizations… Texas girl, 8, finds body of 12-year-old brother after he… Share this article Share Two new coronavirus cases linked to the Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport outbreak were reported on Thursday afternoon after Victorian officials previously announced in the morning that no new cases had been found. The cases are household primary contacts of workers at the hotel who had previously tested positive. The Victorian Department of Health and Human services previously announced on Wednesday that a worker at the quarantine hotel a ‘previous… Read full this story
- Coronavirus updates: US braces for outbreak, South Korea cases climb
- Coronavirus cases in Italy jump by 50 per cent in 24 hours as five more patients die
- Coronavirus outbreak in the United States now inevitable, health official warns
- Coronavirus Cases Confirmed in Rhode Island and Illinois, Washington State Outbreak Grows
- Vietnam now tests for coronavirus in 24 hours
- Coronavirus sweeps into every corner of Britain: Wales gets its first case and two travellers who returned from Iran are hospitalised in London as UK confirms six cases in 24 hours
- American coronavirus cases rise to 53: Five evacuees from the Diamond Princess cruise ship and one from Wuhan diagnosed with the infection in Texas - but Trump insists the outbreak is 'very much under control in the USA'
- Trump says criticism of White House response to coronavirus crisis is 'new Democrat hoax' as student, 15, in Washington state becomes FOURTH 'unknown origin' case - the third in 24 hours
- Coronavirus cases jump to 90 with three more positive tests in Scotland after biggest 24-hour spread of virus
- US Stocks Plummet 1,031.61 Points Amid Concerns Over Growing Coronavirus Cases
THIRD Covid infection discovered at the Holiday Inn hotel within 24 hours as the outbreak grows to 11 cases and states slam their borders shut have 367 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 11, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.