Bruce Springsteen preached national unity, Winona Ryder reprised her role from Edward Scissorhands, Fiverr poked fun at Rudy Giuliani’s post-election news conference, and Robinhood pitched its brand after a tumultuous period on Wall Street in this year’s Super Bowl commercials. Michael B. Jordan, Drake, Mila Kunis, Paul Rudd, and Sesame Street’s Big Bird were also among the big star names appearing in the ads, which are among the most expensive of the year. Companies paid at least $5.5million for 30 second advertisements during game. Here is a selection of the best of the 2021 ads: JEEP Bruce Sprinsteen starred in a commercial for Jeep to preach a message of unity in a divided America Jeep’s ad starred iconic singer Bruce Springsteen in his first ever ad promoting the idea of unity. The ad shows scenes of middle America, including a small chapel in Lebanon, Kansas, near the geographic center of the country. Springsteen visits the chapel and lights a candle. ‘It’s no secret the middle has been a hard place to get to lately, between red and blue, servant and citizen, freedom and fear,’ Springsteen intones, adding ‘we need the middle.’ Springsteen scored the ad and contributed to adapting the… Read full this story
- Krzyzewski and Williams are still college basketball’s best. Enjoy them while you can.
- FMIA: With or Without Laces, Jon Gruden Just Wants to Compete
- Mellinger Minutes: Herrera's gone, what's next for Royals and worrisome about Chiefs
- Fifty for the ages: The top coaches in Tampa Bay history
- 5 things the NFL can do to save its future
- K-State Q&A: Pete Hughes, Makol Mawien, football predictions and KC's World Cup odds
- NBA tiers: Title contenders, playoff hopefuls and bad teams
The best Super Bowl ads: Bruce Springsteen urges Americans to unite, Fiverr mocks Rudy Giuliani's press event at Four Seasons Landscaping and Robinhood app appeals for even more investors have 284 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.