IF you're worried your mind has turned to mush over the past few months after being stuck indoors, we've got the perfect quiz to give your brain a workout. Teacher, Rupal Ragha, started sharing free school lessons online during the pandemic for pupils, which has seen hundreds of people tune in to her live sessions. Rupal, from London, has also shared resources for parents feeling overwhelmed by the demands of homeschooling, saying: " Parents couldn't be expected to instinctively know how to explain the topics to their children – the skills required for teaching go beyond a worksheet to fill in – and I wasn't surprised many parents were feeling cast adrift," Metro reported. She put together a quiz on her Instagram page, Big Brains Tuition , testing maths and English designed for secondary school pupils. Rupal added: "I was surprised how popular it became with kids and parents – I had many parents get in touch asking me to teach them how to teach a certain subject to their kids." The 15 questions cover all the basics teenagers are expected to know, so how many can you get right? We've included the answers at the bottom, but try not… Read full this story
- 'Weary' teachers frustrated by late guidance on English secondary schools
- Children that spend more than two hours a day watching TV 'lose four months of schooling in both maths and reading', study finds
- Test your general knowledge with this fiendish quiz – but are you smart enough to get all 20 questions right?
- Education secretary raises the bar with new 'coasting schools' criteria
- The London comprehensive that's schooled Labour's elite
- Shortage of teachers set to spark new schools crisis
- Headteachers berate non-stop guidance changes for England's schools
- Schools need a fairer, more generous definition of success
- Poor English exam results reflect teaching quality: experts
- VN schools ready for opening ceremony, new academic year
Teacher’s secondary school quiz will test your maths and English knowledge – so how many can YOU get right? have 315 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.