Simon Cowell has said breaking his back “wasn’t that bad” and that he has fully recovered following his accident last year. The reality TV judge was injured when he fell off an electric bike outside his home in Malibu , California, in August. His treatment involved six hours of surgery, which included the insertion of a metal rod into his back, and doctors reportedly said he had been lucky. After missing Britain’s Got Talent last year and much of America’s Got Talent, Cowell , 61, is now preparing to make his return in the US. Speaking to weekly US entertainment magazine People, he said: “I’ve got to be honest with you, it wasn’t that bad actually, breaking your back. Advertisement “I mean, it wasn’t great for three to four weeks but after that you get through it.” Cowell said he had been doing lots of exercise and now feels “better than I did before the accident”. More from Britain’s Got Talent Britain’s Got Talent cancelled for 2021 due to coronavirus Britain’s Got Talent could be scrapped for 2021 due to COVID restrictions Britain’s Got Talent cancels filming due to rising COVID figures Britain’s Got Talent crew members test positive for… Read full this story
- Pets in Peril: Bad New York Vets Rarely Face Punishment, Records Show
- Breaking news: People are inherently good, nonviolent
- Too much bad news can make you sick
- 3 Huge Signs Tristan Wasn’t Fully Committed To Khloé, According To A Body-Language Expert
- The Desktop Virtualization Diaries (prologue): The Good, the Bad, and the horribly Ugly
- Fully loaded: $1.4 million worth of weed found smuggled in new Ford Fusions
- Polio-like illness leaves kids struggling for years. Some never recover.
- Are there risks from secondhand marijuana smoke? Early science says yes
- When Good Web Browsers Go Bad -- and They All Do
- MS Break up -- Good for shareholders, bad for competitors
Simon Cowell says breaking his back 'wasn't that bad' and he has now fully recovered have 311 words, post on news.sky.com at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.