A “monster” who filmed himself violently raping his partner’s baby niece has been jailed for 16 years. The 59-year-old, who cannot be named to protect his victims’ identities, subjected the six-month-old child to a “violent and degrading sexual assault”, a court heard. The defendant, from Tipperary, Ireland, a dad himself, also secretly recorded four other girls when they used the bathroom, reports the Irish Mirror. During sentencing earlier today, Mr Justice Alexander Owens said the offences – which took place over seven months to August 2019 – involved “acting out violent fantasies of having sex with very young children”. He added it was “highly exploitative”. The judge said he could have imposed a life sentence but considered a lengthy custodial term would be more proportionate. The final two years of the sentence are suspended reliant on several conditions and the defendant must undergo six years of post-release supervision. Mr Justice Owens said the other victims had looked up to their abuser and he had committed a serious breach of trust. He feared they would learn of the offences later and suffer psychologically as a result. Prosecutor Sean Gillane SC told the court an anonymous envelope had been delivered to a… Read full this story
- Rush After 'A Rape On Campus': A UVA Alum Goes Back to Rugby Road
- What Happens When the Computer That Keeps You Alive Can Also Put You In Jail?
- The best Blu-ray movies: Total Film's top films of 2017
- An Unquenchable Year: The Jezebel Thirsty 100
- Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His Public Comments
- The Fight Against the Growing Dehumanization of Women in Brazil
- 11 More of the Scariest Stories We've Ever Heard
- 'Forced Femininity Saved My Life:' One Genderqueer on Male 'Privilege'
- Violence Against Women Will End When You Sluts Get Married, Says WaPo
- Sail (Far) Away: At Sea with America's Largest Floating Gathering of Conspiracy Theorists
Sick dad, 59, who filmed himself violently raping his partner's baby niece jailed have 307 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.