The RSPCA are trying to track down cruel pet owners who yanked their dog off the ground by a lead tied around it’s neck - before flinging the terrified hound into metal railings. CCTV footage captured a man and woman with a dog – believed to be a young husky or retriever – on a pavement in Bury, Greater Manchester. The owners appear to hold the dog back by grabbing its collar at first – but when lead is extended the excitable pup runs forward. The man holding the lead responds by violently yanking the dog back by with such force the hound’s legs are lifted off the ground. He does this repeatedly until the animal is slammed into nearby metal railing – causing it to writhe around on the tarmac. RSPCA inspector Danni Jennings blasted their behaviour as ‘totally unacceptable’ and said it likely left the dog ‘terrified and hurt’. The RSPCA are trying to track down cruel pet owners who yanked their dog off the ground by a lead tied around it’s neck (pictured) – before flinging the terrified hound into metal railings in Bury The footage was shared with the RSPCA by a concerned witness, and an investigation has since… Read full this story
- The last statesman: Can Jon Huntsman Jr. keep the art of diplomacy alive in the time of President Trump?
- Women quest to remove father, a pedophile serving time in Pa., from church wall
- More of This Year's Scary Story Submissions
- POLITICO Playbook: The dynamic, 35 days out
- Meet the Volunteer Couple Who Will Stop at Nothing to Catch the U.K. Cat Killer
- A Serial Cat Killer Is Stalking London—500 Victims Later Detectives Are Clueless, But These Amateur Sleuths Are On His Tail
- The Case of Jane Doe Ponytail
- How the Trump administration went easy on Ville Platte police abuses
- How the Trump Administration Went Easy on Small-Town Police Abuses
- A Brutal Clock
Shocking moment dog is lifted off the ground by lead around its neck THREE times before being pulled into metal railings as RSPCA launch appeal to find owner have 309 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 4, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.