He amassed a £40million fortune from playing Ron Weasley in the wildly successful eight Harry Potter films – and has since built a £24million property empire. And Rupert Grint is set to add to his wealth as he has placed three of his desirable Hertfordshire homes on the market for £3million. The 32-year-old actor’s company Oneonesix Development, is selling a five-bedroom home for £850,000 while two other four bed homes in a scenic countryside development,have hit the market for £750,000. Venture: Rupert Grint is set to add to his wealth as he has placed three of his desirable Hertfordshire homes on the market for £3million (above CGI impression of the home) The five bedroom home boasts four bathrooms, and a modern kitchen with integrated microwave, oven and induction hob, dishwasher and a wine fridge. The home also features a study, utility room and cloakroom, with two en-suite bedrooms. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘I stopped watching them’: Rupert Grint admits he hasn’t… Harry Potter live-action TV series is rumoured to be in… Harry Potter’s Rupert Grint reveals he is ‘very comfortable… Harry Potter’s Rupert Grint credits his baby daughter for… Share this article Share 36 shares The development also comprises two… Read full this story
- Boston area housing market in full spring bloom
- Investors are flipping housing markets, and buyers are reeling
- Want a House Like This? Prepare for a Bidding War With Investors
- How Chris Gatley's 417 Rentals properties became a public menace
- Jeff Osaka Takes Over Operations at the Empire in Louisville
- Hazlehurst: Retiring Murphy built Cripple Creek empire
- Housing on the Oregon Coast: What about The Big One?
- Work begins on green affordable housing in Northeast
- Historic boarding house fills need for modern homelessness in Astoria
- Carl Paladino offers to buy most of Perry housing complex for $1
Rupert Grint puts three Hertfordshire houses on the market for £2million as he continues to build £24million property empire have 291 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.