Robbie Williams’ life is getting the movie treatment as The Greatest Showman director Michael Gracey is bringing his story to the big screen. The film, called Better Man, follows the singer, 47, on his rise to the fame and the demons he battled both on and off the stage. According to Deadline , the project is written by Michael and first-time screenwriters Oliver Cole and Simon Gleeson and will begin production this summer. Biopic: Robbie Williams’ life is getting the movie treatment as The Greatest Showman director Michael Gracey is bringing his story to the big screen The director said the film came about through hours of conversations with Robbie and added that the singer’s hits will be a part of the project. However, Michael has so far remained tight-lipped on whether Robbie will appear in the film himself or be played by an actor. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘It was unbearable… I just left the country’: Robbie… ‘It is very difficult opening up’: Louise Redknapp thanks… Robbie Williams ‘has put his haunted £9 million Wiltshire… ‘The pop star is WAY behind me!’: Ayda Field celebrates… Share this article Share He said: ‘As for how we represent Robbie in the film,… Read full this story
- Is real-life a circus?
- We talked to ‘Game of Thrones’ star Maisie Williams about fighting nepotism in the entertainment industry with her new app
- Rocketman, the Elton John biopic on the big screen
- From underdog stories to history being made, the 2018 World Cup is off to a great start
- Colour footage of Ted Williams’ last at-bat uncovered
- The 8 greatest years for the Oscars’
- All the details of Quentin Tarantino’s new movie, which stars Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Margot Robbie
- Robin cries for first time in Bato biopic
- Netflix’s ‘Amateur’ director had to navigate real-life NCAA regulations in casting a 15 year old as a basketball star
- Portrait of a Novel: Henry James and the Making of an American Masterpiece by Michael Gorra – review
Robbie Williams' life story set to be turned into a biopic by The Greatest Showman director Michael Gracey have 321 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.